Dodge Data to host annual conference in Chicago Oct. 30-31
- November 19, 2020
- Posted by: Alan Hageman
- Category: News
The conference brings together attendees across building product manufacturing, architecture and design, construction services, contracting, engineering, industry associations, and other professionals serving the construction industry. The event provides insights into the economic forecast for the U.S. construction industry and is a seminal reference for company leaders and the media.
Dodge’s Outlook 2020 findings will be presented by the firm’s chief economist, Richard Branch, and will include a deep dive into current and future construction opportunities across the U.S. The benchmark for the industry offers a closer look at trends, issues and the construction market forecast for the year ahead, and plays a role in business strategy development for the industry at large.
“Each year we look forward to gathering the brightest minds and top leaders within the construction industry at our Outlook event and this October will be no different,” Branch said. “We welcome those interested in immersing themselves in a full day of discussion about current trends, forecasts, and news and look to further educate and empower attendees with key insights to help build their ongoing strategies.”
Outlook 2020 will open with a networking reception on Oct. 30 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. with presentations the following day from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The agenda includes:
- Opening keynote – Rohit Bhargava, founder of the Non-Obvious Company
- US Economy 2019/2020 – Cristian deRitis, deputy chief economist, Moody’s Analytics
- Modular – the Greener, Faster, Smarter Future of Construction – Steve Jones, industry insights research senior director, Dodge Data and Analytics (moderator)
- Stacy Scopano, chief technology officer, Skender (panelist)
- Dave Pikey, vice president, Corporate Technology, The Hill Group (panelist)
- Kari Holtz, project engineer – Modular Construction, The Hill Group (panelist)
- Luncheon Keynote – Jim Craig, Olympic gold medalist, president at Gold Medal Strategies Inc.
- 2020 Construction Outlook – Richard Branch, chief economist, Dodge Data and Analytics