MBCEA elects board for 2020
- September 30, 2020
- Posted by: Alan Hageman
- Category: News
The Metal Building Contractors and Erectors Association (MBCEA) added four new members to the its board of directors for 2020. The new board members are Justin Beall, Bryan Hargett, Jared Knott and John Paul Lawrence. They will be introduced at MBCEA’s annual conference on May 7.
Beall, owner of DD Construction in Lakewood, Colo., has overseen growth in his business since he founded it in 2017, particularly in pre-engineered metal buildings. DD Construction specializes in industrial, pre-engineered metal buildings and ground-up construction. Hargett is the director of project management for Paramount Metal Systems, Little Rock, Ark. He has over 30 years in residential and commercial construction industries. He has recently served on MBCEA’s education committee and is working to bring new workers into the construction industry.
Knott is operations and project manager with King Construction and Overhead Door Inc., Iowa Falls, Iowa. He has been with King Construction and Overhead Door for more than 13 years, managing Butler pre-engineered building projects. Lawrence is president and publisher at Modern Trade Communications Inc., Skokie, Ill., which publishes Metal Construction News and Metal Architecture magazines. He has been on the Metal Construction Association (MCA) board of directors since 2015 and is involved in marketing and developing the METALCON metal building trade show.
The MBCEA board of directors is:
- Art Hance, president
- Keith Wentworth, current past president
- Andy Lee, president elect
- David Leinbach, treasurer
- Jennifer Heimburger, secretary
- Chapter presidents: Anthony Poliatti, Dylan Seyler, Randel Stanley, Jonathan Wade Hobbs, Orris Schlabach, Michael Cain, Dan Halme, Steve Butler, Jim Boyd, Jennifer Pfeil and Randy Sharber
- Directors: David Bergholz, John Iveson, Steve Moore, Tucker Cope Jr, P.E., Justin Waller, Beall, Hargett, Knott and Lawrence