NRCA Announces 2017 Future Executives Institute Graduates
- August 19, 2021
- Posted by: Alan Hageman
- Category: News
The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) University’s Future Executives Institute (FEI) has announced its graduates for 2017. Graduates were recognized March 2 during NRCA’s Awards Ceremony and Cocktail Reception held during NRCA’s 130th Annual Convention in Las Vegas.
FEI is a three-year program taught by Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management professors, industry leaders and field experts. It offers an in-depth look at business theory and practice. Those who attend benefit from industry networking opportunities while developing their understanding of skills in leading, managing and communicating.
Following are FEI’s 2017 graduates:
- Miguel Arzola, director, CIM Roofing, Arlington, Texas
- Sean J. Beckham, project manager/estimator, D&D Roofing Inc., Commerce City, Colo.
- Christopher Robert Bowman, vice president, Collins Roofing Inc., Salt Lake City
- Kendall Ekerson, business development manager, Columbia Roofing & Sheet Metal, Tualatin, Ore.
- Raymond P. Glackin Jr., manager, roof maintenance, Houck Services Inc., Harrisburg, Pa.
- Diana Marie Harari, director of administration, Red Pointe Roofing, Orange, Calif.
- Christopher J. Huntington, estimator, AAA Roofing Co. Inc., Indianapolis
- Bruce A. Ivers, general manager, Progressive Roofing, Dallas
- Bryan D. Karel, vice president of operations, Garlock-French Roofing Corporation, Minneapolis
- Joseph Lawson, vice president, The Lawson Roofing Co. Inc., San Francisco
- Jim Layman, vice president of construction, Cole Roofing Co. Inc., Baltimore
- Matthew L. Leonard, vice president, Architectural Sheet Metal Inc., Orlando
- Todd J. Lindeman, president, Alumni Roofing Co. Inc., Lexington, Ohio
- R. Anthony Marcon, vice president, R. H. Marcon Inc., State College, Pa.
- Nicole McDaniel, general manager, Kevin’s Roofing & Attic Insulation, Fredericksburg, Va.
- Michael Shawn Morgan, director of waterproofing, KPost Roofing & Waterproofing, Dallas
- Charles Painter, president, Nations Roof, Springboro, Ohio
- Ryan Petrick, vice president, Ridgeworth Roofing Co. Inc., Frankfort, Ill.
- Benjamin R. Pickens III, vice president, Pickens Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., Spartanburg, S.C.
- Lynn Price, operations manager, Dryspace Inc., Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Jonathan Price, vice president, Professional Roofing Contractors Inc., Shelbyville, Tenn.
- Jonathan Reader, manager, R&B Roofing LLC, Garland, Texas
- David Rose, operations team leader, Jurin Roofing Services Inc., Pennsburg, Pa.
- Justin Ronald Ruff, estimator/project manager, Ron Ruff Roofing Inc., Baltimore
- Matt Sowell, vice president, Atlas Roofing Co., Forest Park, Ga.
- Tim Stephens, service department manager, Ben Hill Roofing Inc., Douglasville, Ga.
- James R. Stroh, president, Jimmy’s Roofing, Spokane, Wash.
- Todd M. Walls, president, James R. Walls Contracting Co. Inc., Clinton, Md.
For more information about FEI or to apply for the program, visit