NRCA Announces 2019-20 Officers and Directors
- February 4, 2021
- Posted by: Alan Hageman
- Category: News
The National Roofing Contractors Association announced its 2019-20 slate of officers and directors at its 132nd Annual Convention held Feb. 11-13 in Nashville, Tenn.
Nick Sabino, president of Deer Park Roofing Inc., Cincinnati, has been elected NRCA chairman of the board, and Rod Petrick, president of Ridgeworth Roofing Co. Inc., Frankfort, Ill., was elected chairman of the board-elect. Kyle Thomas, owner/vice president of Thomas Roofing Co. Inc., Mobile, Ala.; Tupac de la Cruz, founder of Roofing Solutions LLC, Prairieville, La.; Doug Duncan, president of Nations Roof, Villa Park, Ill.; and Brad Sutter, executive vice president of Sutter Roofing Co. of Florida, Sarasota, Fla., were elected vice chairmen.
Additionally, the following were elected as new NRCA directors:
- Bill Baley, president and CEO of C.I. Services Inc., Mission Viejo, Calif.
- Greg Bloom, vice president of national and strategic accounts at Beacon Roofing Supply Inc., Herndon, Va.
- Collin DeBuysere, project manager at Roofing Technology Inc., Davenport, Iowa
- Scott Donnelly, president of Cooper Roofing & Solar LLC, Las Vegas
- Don Fry, president of Fry Roofing Inc., San Antonio
- Dave Hesse, vice president of Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., Frederick, Md.
- Scott Kawulok, vice president of B & M Roofing of Colorado Inc., Frederick, Colo.
- Kyle King, president of James King Roofing LLC, Lynnwood, Wash.
- Rob Kornahrens, CEO of Advanced Roofing Inc., Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Richard Lawson, senior vice president of The Lawson Roofing Co. Inc., San Francisco
- Matt Leonard, vice president of Architectural Sheet Metal Inc., Orlando, Fla.
- J.J. Smithey, president of Frost Roofing Inc., Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Lisa Sprick, president of Sprick Roofing Co. Inc., Corvallis, Ore.
All 2019-20 officers and directors will assume their roles June 1, 2019.