NRCA Announces 2017-18 Officers and Directors
- August 23, 2021
- Posted by: Alan Hageman
- Category: News
National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) announced its 2017-18 slate of officers and directors at its 130th Annual Convention held March 1-3 in Las Vegas.
Jim Barr, president of Barr Roofing Co., Abilene, Texas, has been elected NRCA chairman of the board, and Kent Schwickert, senior vice president-national business unit, Schwickert’s Tecta America of Mankato LLC, Mankato, Minn., was elected chairman of the board-elect. David Hesse, vice president of Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., Wheeling, W. Va.; Nick Sabino, president of Deer Park Roofing Inc., Cincinnati; J.J. Smithey, president of Frost Roofing Inc., Wapakoneta, Ohio; and David Tilsen, president, Tilsen Roofing Co. Inc., Madison, Wis., were elected vice chairmen.
Additionally, the following were elected NRCA directors:
- Charles Antis, founder and chief executive officer of Antis Roofing & Waterproofing, Irvine, Calif.
- Chad Collins, president of Bone Dry Roofing Co., Bogart, Ga.
- Luke Duffy, vice president of Elens and Maichin Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc., Joliet, Ill.
- Alex Hernandez, president of Clark Roofing Inc., Broadview, Ill.
- Erica Jackson, president of CYE Enterprises, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Bryan Karel, project manager/supervisor at Garlock-French Corp., Minneapolis
- Hunter Merrill, owner of Mountain Roofing Inc., Roanoke, Va.
- Bob Morgan, chief executive officer of Upstate Roofing and Painting Inc., Rochester, N.Y.
- Tim Stephens, service department manager at Ben Hill Roofing and Siding Co. Inc., Douglasville, Ga.
All 2017-18 officers and directors will assume their roles June 1, 2017.