RIMA-I elects board for 2020
- October 12, 2020
- Posted by: Alan Hageman
- Category: News
Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I) elected new board members for 2020. The board of directors includes:
- President: Sergio Luconi, Productos de Espuma SA (Prodex), San José, Costa Rica
- Vice president: Bill Lippy, Fi-Foil Co. Inc., Auburndale, Fla.
- Secretary/treasurer: Ralph Dale, Dunmore Corp., Bristol, Pa.
- Director: Dan Russell, Innovative Insulation Inc., Arlington, Texas
- Director: Monty Millspaugh, Reflectix Inc., Markleville, Ind.
- Director: Bobby Byrd, RoyOMartin, Alexandria, La.
Board members remaining on the board for an additional year include:
- Director: Veronica Ataya, Celplast Metallized Products, Toronto, Canada
- Director: Peter Highfill, Flex Ltd., West Columbia, S.C.
- Past president: Doug Kinninger, Fi-Foil
For more information, visit rimainternational.org/about/leadership.